View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 06:33 PM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE, Kobo Glo HD, Kindle PW3
I've reached a point in my Apple life where I am no longer excited by any releases. I'm still chugging along with 2010 and 2012 MacBooks and mac mini, and my iPad is now 3 or 4 years old. My phone is slightly newer, an SE2020, i did venture into an 11 pro for a while but found it too heavy for my liking, so a downgrade seemed appropriate. I confess I was disappointed that the mini version is n/a for iPhone 14 but no biggie, I'll go second hand again for a 13 mini when I finally have 5G access. iOS16.. nope. 15 is fine for what I do, I don't feel like I'll be missing out on much
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote