View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 07:34 AM   #12
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
I actually wasn't expecting to like it this much considering the spec difference compared to my paperwhite and voyage.

I've always prefer heavier fonts and after adding my favorite one, (Diavlo Bold) I'm really happy. I really don't mind the resolution difference. I know it's old, but it's so lightweight and cute that I plan to take it with me everywhere. Lol I used to hate reading lights, but I found myself digging out my mighty bright and using the mini over my voyage last night. I must be going crazy, but I just bought a kobo reading light for $5

I would be first in line if kobo created a new version with front light.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1526125909093-835749602.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	338.3 KB
ID:	163945  

Last edited by mystika1; 05-12-2018 at 07:54 AM.
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote