View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 01:18 PM   #29
sadowski
Connoisseur
sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, Kobo mini, PB mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrox View Post
Yes, the screen should change when you set different pitch size. I still suspect it's only because of wrong pitch size. And I wonder what it would look like when you set pitch size from finfo.line_length + 1 to finfo.line_length + 4, could you do me a favor to make a screenshot for each of the four cases?

And you can also try to change finfo.line_length with finfo.smem_len at that line. Probably smem_len could be more accurate that line_length in PocketBook.
Here come shots of the result with line_length+0..4 plus how the page looks like in FBReader. The picture of the clock on top is least distorted with +4 but still way to goand with +5 it crashes.

Likewise, using smem_len gives a segfault.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	953
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	134029   Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	907
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	134030   Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	881