View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
First stop using that Bold, Red, Fat Ariel font when posting. People will pass right by and not bother even reading it. I know I won't bother with another badly colored post by you in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieS View Post
However, EVERY pdf I convert for some reason flips the epub converted file upside down. There are no images- just pages with words.
This is just a guess but I think your entire document is nothing but images. Images being turned upside down is a known bug in the current pdftohtml engine used by calibre. It would seem that your pdf is a scan of a document and still in its image form.

Quote:
At this point I know I can just rotate the iPad, but I would rather have it the correct way.

Should I try another program because this has a bug? and if so, could one be recommended?
Instead of recommending another program to help you convert the file I'm recommending a program that will allow you to read the PDFs on your iPad without fustration of converting your PDFs to ePubs.

Buy GoodReader for $0.99 and stop the conversion madness. Read more on PDF viewing and iPad here.

Quote:
Again, I am sorry if this is an annoying/repeated post-
Again the only thing annoying was the horrible way you formatted your post.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote