View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 04:29 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
When you are done with the page you jumped to, press the hyperlink button again. There should be a link in the top margin which will take you back if you click on it. I've encountered some footnotes that toggle back and forth between the superscript in the text and the actual note.

Luqman
Unfortunately that doesn't work. If I click on a hyperlink which takes me to a page that does not itself have a hyperlink on it, then clicking "down arrow" (the normal "hyperlink" button) just displays a message that says "there are no links on this page".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote