View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #677
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad59 View Post
@Ileo

Thanks for your report : I almost never use ratings, I don't use XP and I only use Firefox. That certainly explains why I didn't saw it. I'll try with Chrome to fix it.
I happen to have noticed this not only in COPS. And for me it always happens in webkit based browsers. For instance if there's typographical quotes or em dashes in a page, they often don't show correct. Although I never seen this happen in Firefox or IE.

It was pure dumb luck that I tripped over the CSS setting that seems to cause this in COPS

Code:
/* Global Box Sizing and Font-Smoothing */
*, *:after, *:before {
...snipped...
    text-rendering:optimizeLegibility;
}
Adding an override such as below seems to work on both XP and Windows7 for Webkit based browsers.
Code:
.fullclickpopup .sr {
    text-rendering: [auto|optimizeSpeed];
}
PS. read as either auto OR optimizeSpeed

Last edited by At_Libitum; 11-03-2013 at 10:16 PM.
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote