View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #34962
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
......... tour guide who put together a tour of Coptic Cairo instead of going on our own. It was a great experience and we got to see a part of Egypt that not everyone does.
........Are you doing the cruise down the Nile? That was wonderful. We stopped at 2-3 temples a day. I was in heaven.
.....Bring your own tea though, they only served Lipton. (sigh)
Yes, the Coptic Cairo is on my list. And I need another lamp, so; bring on those bazaars!

We'll take a small cruise, but not all the way, I think.
In Iran I had Ahmad tea which tasted great; perhaps I can find some over there.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote