View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Looking for a French dictionary for Firefox

Can anyone recommend a French dictionary that I can use as a search engine in Firefox?

Just to be clear: I want to add a French dictionary to the Firefox search toolbar, so that it is visible from the drop-down menu within the toolbar. See the screen shot, below. You can see I've already added Longman's English dictionary to the toolbar. I now want to add something similar for French.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Search.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	91435

I'd be happy with either an all-French dictionary (where the headwords and the definitions are in French) or a French-English dictionary (which translates a French term into English).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Mike
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote