View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:19 AM   #31
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Moderating decisions are a private matter between the moderating team and the person involved. They are never discussed publicly.

Thank you.
I'll admit to curiosity too though I had a feeling that such would be a private matter between the mods and the member who was banned so didn't add my query. I had a feeling that such a message would be forthcoming at some point.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote