Thread: Worth buying?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #9
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I've owned both. I think you'll prefer the Nook, for just the reasons you say. Now that I've used touchscreen devices, D-pads seem barbaric.

Make sure to get Calibre to convert your Kobo books before you sideload them, though. (You'll have to remove DRM and do an epub-to-epub conversion to get the covers to show up. Only drawback, really.)
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote