View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:56 PM   #94
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
She could have sold the books DRM free on Amazon, BN, Sony, Kobo and any other store she wanted to. She probably could have sold them with a watermark if she wanted to. Instead she delayed the release by years, all while releasing movies, Legos, toys, and a theme park, and then insisted that anyone who wants them has to jump through her hops to get them.

She has the right to do so. That does not mean that it is not seen by many folks as controlling behavior that has put them off of buying her products in the future. She has a right to be a control freak and I have a right to not buy her work in the future. She is not going to miss my money, it is but a drop in the ocean, but I would hope that someone is collecting how people are responding to her power play and letting her know that it has not been well received by a decent number of folks.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote