View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:13 PM   #77
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski, narrated by Richard Poe. I'm only two hours or so in, but so far I like it. Richard Poe does a very good job, particularly with the characters.

I've been on again, off again about reading this book, so thought that the audio version during my work commute would help foster a commitment!
victauria is offline   Reply With Quote