View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #57
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by stef70 View Post
The proper link is given in post #201

What is really missing at Kobo is an official website providing all those information (Linux support, firmware upgrades, ...). If it already exists then it is well hidden :-)
Ok, I tried a quick install (Linux Mint 11) using the link on post #201. The icon shows on my application menu but nothing happens when I click on it.

I tried opening it from the terminal to check for an error message but bash just barks back with with "bash does not recognize command kobo" when entering kobo or kobo-desktop in order to launch it. However, I am guilty of not reviewing the entire thread so I will read through it and see if anybody had a similar problem they were able to resolve.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote