View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 09:11 AM   #33
Kretzer
out of depth
Kretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: iPad2, iPhone 5, Kindle3 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
I'm transferring back and forth between my US and German account all the time.
No problem whatsoever.
You just change your country in the Kindle settings and link your former purchases to that account.
Nothing is downloaded or deleted, nothing changes on your Kindle.
There is one thing that you lose: magazine subscriptions.
I changed once from US to DE and then back , because I liked the US offers better. Too late I realized that I lost a very attractively priced subscription for "Die Zeit" and had to get it anew for a higher price.
For my needs, switching countries often is too much effort, I just stay with my US one now, and if I want one from DE I get it with my second account. As all my Kindle books go through calibre + plugin anyway it doesn't make a difference ...

Generally all of these international dealings are way too complicated, I think. It's not like we want to do anything bad here.
Kretzer is offline   Reply With Quote