View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #73
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I hate myself for getting involved in this, promised myself I should stay away. Just can't do it.

For arguments sake, let's assume Apollo 11 was staged. Never happened. Don't you think the Soviet Union would have the technical means to reveal such a hoax? Do you realize what the US status would be on the international stage today had such a hoax been proven? Da, somewhere between Venezuela and Mali.
Can't you have both? I'm assuming that the astronauts had some time to rehearse what they were going to do. Get the timing right and coordinate their actions. Why not record and transmit that and not have to worry about how they look in from of the cameras while on the mission?
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote