View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 04:30 PM   #174
cycojesus
Enthusiast
cycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Just received mine. I tried locking it in landscape mode while reading a pdf and then I couldn't use the top and bottom menus at all. I could display them by touching the center but no touch was registered in the menus. I had to turn it off completely and restart to be able to access settings and unlock the orientation.
Aside from that annoying bug it's great and seem just big enough to read magazines on (compared with my H2o v2) so that I can ditch the tablet and have a single dedicated reading device.
cycojesus is offline   Reply With Quote