View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 06:37 AM   #804
Penny_Dreadful
She/Her
Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.

Device: Kindle PW5 (G001PX) PW3 PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny_Dreadful View Post
Hi, I need some GPM template help, I'm looking for a custom column that shows icons depending on the state of the "odid" identifier.
I kind of figured this out, I have two separate columns but it looks fine.

In case any one else wants this here is how I did it (Thanks to chaley who helped me out a couple of years ago with another column icon issue)

I made two empty columns "Text, Shown in Tag Browser" called OD and KU

Then in Column Icons, I these two had advance rules

program:
a = select(field('identifiers'),'odid');
contains(a, 'wapldmc', 'overdrive.png','');

program:
a = select(field('identifiers'),'odid');
contains(a, 'unlimited', 'kunlimited.png','');

I would like to be able to sort by these columns, which I can't do as they don't have any real data in them, so I'll keep on poking at it until I understand a bit more than I do right now.

Last edited by Penny_Dreadful; 07-12-2018 at 06:42 AM.
Penny_Dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote