View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 10:03 PM   #1
adrenaline
Enthusiast
adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, KPW2
Highlighting text in Calibre?

Hello fellow Calibre users,

Afaik, there's no way to highlight text in Calibre. Am I right?

Is there a comparable ePub/AZW3 reader that can let me highlight text and save it? I wish there was a Windows version of Moon+ Reader Pro for PCs.. :-/

Also when reading a book using Calibre, I used to use "Right Arrow" key for moving to the next page and "Left Arrow" key for the previous page and currently they don't seem to work..

Should I set them up in "Settings". I don't like the page turns using "Page Up" and "Page Down" keys

Thanks so much for your time..

Last edited by adrenaline; 10-09-2014 at 10:06 PM.
adrenaline is offline   Reply With Quote