View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 03:35 PM   #8
PremaEbooks
Zealot
PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle(all), Nook, Sony, Onyx Boox, iPad 2
Hi Ken!

yep... I know, I can access the main root, or even my sdcard. Indeed the first thing you see when the app starts is "File Manager".
Ok, then I select one of the folders.
I managed to open an EPUB file (made by myself, we are a converting house) but once the cover is shown I can not go any further. Nothing works. Nor the touch screen neither any of the buttons. I can access the main menu... but nothing more.
I'm going to wait till I have my T68 on my hands. Test it, and try to record a video so you can see what I'm talking about.
I don't know exactly how you developed the app, I'm really starting with Eclipse and the Android thing... but... could it be an issue related to some code number that needs to be linked to the action/activity?
Just guessing...

All in all, I'll test it on my T68 ASAP...

EDIT:
Ok, I managed to see the options, I can select font-size, even rotate the screen. But it is really hard to go from "one place to the other".
It seems like if the app needed more RAM... every step takes a lot of time to be done.

Just in case you are not aware... Onyx M96 is running Android 4.03.
Maybe you need to compile the app on another version.

Again: just guessing, not trying to be rude It would be great if your app could run on this device properly.

Thanks!

Last edited by PremaEbooks; 06-28-2014 at 03:59 PM. Reason: More info
PremaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote