View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #36199
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
The cool rain was actually pretty nice after it being so hot. Next time I ignore the app. It was a short ride, about a mile, so not that big a deal but I was drenched. Made me chuckle and kind of appreciate that I could still do silly things at 41. (smiles)
Trust me on this one; you'll still do silly things at 61. And even 66
(Don't ask me how I know.)

Right now I'm fiddling with my keys. I bought a rear rack and large lockable box for my new pony. Yesterday I had the blacksmith put on new shoes and new breaks, and give it a tune-up. It cruises along nicely at 80kph and when I hit the congestion in the middle of town, it was nice not to have to horse around a large framed bike. Then cutting through some back fields to get to my house, it was interesting to see just how maneuverable my little pony could be! But there is no doubt that for long rides in the mountains I'll have to rent a larger bike. That, or get replacement kidneys...

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 07-08-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote