View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 09:03 AM   #3
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I have a few pages of books in my library, on my Oasis that don't have covers. I think those were some of the first I downloaded. Those are all straight from Amazon, no sideloading. Anything I have downloaded since has covers. Not sure what the difference was. Those covers always had covers on all my other kindles. I think I am going to delete them and download them again to see. This was when I downloaded them in the first couple of days after getting my Oasis.

eta: I tried a few of them and yes, if I delete them and download them again from my Oasis, they now have a cover. I have like 50 of those so I'll just go one by one, so I know what they were.

Last edited by Atunah; 12-18-2017 at 09:09 AM.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote