View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 08:49 AM   #31
Doitsu
Wizard
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
So at least tell us which keyboard you want (your posting in a thread about an Arabic keyboard but mentioning the package name of the Russian keyboard).
The package name is misleading. Aboyama took the Russian keyboard hack code, which apparently replaces the Italian keyboard layout files with Russian ones, and changed the keyboard layout files to Arabic.

I tried to install this some time ago on my PW2 and it didn't work. I seriously doubt that it'll work on a PW3.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote