View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #48
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The previous poster was talking about a different thing: an Apple branded TV set, not the "Apple TV" media streamer.
Yes thank you, the morning before coffee injection. The plans for Apple's TV are for 32" and maybe a 37" model. I fail to see how that fits into movie watching experience any more. Target group? Mhh, already got a big TV, a little one for the bedroom would be nice. My little tv in the bedroom is 40". I guess I am no good potential customer when it comes to iProducts.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote