View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 08:15 AM   #1
dbundy
dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Unhappy Dasung E-Ink Paperlike Monitor : a After-Sale service disappointing

I recently bought the Dasung E-Ink Paperlike Pro 13.3″ Monitor.
I encountered important limitations about how to work with 2 monitors with the Dasung and a classical LCD monitor.
Dasung just ignored my issue and considered as a normal thing.
What you can read on their site in the After Service section is not right :

Quote:
"We offer refunds or exchanges if there is a quality problem. But the return of non-quality requirement are not accepted."
So I advise to think several times before buying a product that with fee can cost you about 1000$.
It can be fine for you but if you have a problem with, you may consider it as a scam as the after service is very limited and it is not worth the price (1000$).

For me, the damage is done. But if it may "save" your money, I would be glad for.

I wrote a post on my wordpress blog if you are interested in.

Cheers,
David
dbundy is offline   Reply With Quote