View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 08:24 AM   #24
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
This project is coming along very nicely. I do have one small thing I cannot seem to figure out. My radio streams will not play. Unlike the mp3 I have in folders, which are as easy as click and play, the streams look like they will play, even show at the bottom, but nothing happens. Even worse, on more than one occasion, it will not let me try another station, and ultimately freezes and restarts the whole Kindle OS.

Does anybody else have this issue?

FYI, in 1.* versions of this Kindlet, my stations worked just fine.

Oh, and on another matter, as I saw you are looking into adding a dictaphone option within K3MusicManager, so we don't have to input a Launchpad command to do it, here is the one I have noticed works the best:

Code:
[Actions]

; Audio Recorder (stored in 'audio' folder, and playable as audiobook)
A E = !kill -15 `pidof arecord`; dbus-send --system /default com.lab126.powerd.resuming int32:1 &
A S = !RECDIR=audible; [ -d "/mnt/us/$RECDIR" ] || mkdir -p "/mnt/us/$RECDIR"; arecord -qN /mnt/us/$RECDIR/_record_$(date +'%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S').wav!.mp3 &
There are a couple variations that just don't seem to work right, or lack certain things.

Last edited by inameiname; 03-27-2012 at 08:28 AM.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote