View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #491
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post

It took some trial and error to figure out, but I've been able to do the advanced searches I want, so no complaints there. The log in glitch seems to be fixed, I haven't had to log in a second time to sign out every single book recently.
Same here I am use to new layout. I do not want to go back!
I do think something like this would be wonderful! (hover over the covers)

Most of the problems have been fixed that I posted about. I no longer have to login to check out a hold. The wishlist works correctly and there is no longer a popup telling me about my checkout limit.

My only problem is the Available Now being default instead of Library Collection on new ebooks and Brooklyn doesn't have this problem but FLP and READS does.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote