View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #171
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
The period after the timestamp can be easily removed.

The selection across pages, is not technically a bug - neither in Stanza. Kobo does this too. That is the behaviour of any eBook reader based on Apple's UIWebView (virtually all of them). iBooks is the only UIWebView based reader that I know that doesn't do this (the theory is that Apple keep a special version of UIWebView for themselves).

The extend by a word function was made as an (admittedly) weak compromise.

It's been months since I last checked for a possible solution to this. I'll check again but I'm not hopeful.