View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:30 PM   #169
Talldog
Addict
Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KDX Graphite, Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flub View Post
I have to admit I haven't touched my Kindle since I got an iPad. I love having the flexability to read epub, PDF, Kindle and comics all on the same device. As well as browse the web quickly, tweet, access Facebook. The Kindle is a lovely device (Even moreso with the pricecut) but I personally get more use out of a multifunction device.

I just wish Amazon would let me change the background colour on the iPad Kindle app. I'd prefer to have white.
I'm just the opposite. I love my iPad, but it will never replace my Kindle. It's just too hard on my eyes.

BTW, the Kindle app on my iPad lets me choose between black on white, black on sepia and white on black. Maybe you have an older version.
Talldog is offline   Reply With Quote