View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 09:26 AM   #14
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnyx View Post
That's a good point about library access. I must find out if that is also an option here, as it could save her a lot of money.
Just so you know - you won't be able to get library access in the UK with a Kindle. So if you want that, I'd say your best bets are the Kobo Touch or the Sony T1. I have a TI, and after some initial messing about to get it to work with Adobe Digital Editions, downloading library books is very easy and the selection isn't bad. The Sony is marginally lighter than the Kobo (168 vs 185g).

Last edited by LuvReadin; 02-11-2012 at 09:32 AM.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote