View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #8
Carnyx
Zealot
Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: none
I just realised my replies aren't appearing under the messages they're replying to - am I clicking on the wrong thing when I click the "quick reply icon?"
Carnyx is offline   Reply With Quote