View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 04:11 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
That looks like the import then. And it should mean it cannot find the files.

The times I've seen this with a plugin it has either been a spelling mistake in a file somewhere, or the file didn't actually get included in the zip file. Does wordpress_xmlrpc have any dependencies?

The only other thing I can think of is that whenever I have done this, I either use the import form of this, or explicitly name what I want from the module. So, it would be:

Code:
import calibre_plugins.interface_demo.wordpress_xmlrpc.base
from calibre_plugins.interface_demo.wordpress_xmlrpc.wordpress import something_or_other
And looking at the page for the module, I think you should just be using:

Code:
import calibre_plugins.interface_demo.wordpress_xmlrpc
But, you might also need to go through the source of the module and change all the imports to be prefixed with "calibre_plugins.interface_demo.". It might be one of these is failing because it cannot find the file. Just checking one of the plugins I maintain, this is how it works for them.

If you want to attach the plugin, or put it somewhere and PM the link, I can try it over the weekend and hopefully see what is wrong.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote