View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 02:25 PM   #2054
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by enji View Post
The original post here needs to be updated or deleted. It's confusing, out of date, and doesn't do anything but frustrate and confuse everyone. More recent updates are in another thread, which is definitely not clear to anyone who doesn't already know about it.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=225030
Instructions have been updated (back in Nov 2018).

Quote:
FAQs and Known Issues

Q. I'm running on FW >= 5.9.x, and when I tap on KUAL's document, I end up on a blank screen, with just a status bar! I'm forced to hard-reboot my device to get back to my homescreen .

A. Don't fret, this is a known issue on some devices/FW combos (especially on the KOA2, or the PW4, since they both ship on FW >= 5.9.x). On these devices, instead of the original Booklet version from the latest release/snapshot, you'll want to use @coplate's patched version, a (currently) up to date build of which can be found here, in my Snapshots thread.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote