View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 08:22 AM   #20
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
:fistpumpingsmiley: :nottobeconfusedwithheadbangingsmiley:

Yay! I'm outstandingly entertaining!

...now I just have to find my bit and post it, and... unfortunately... I'm at work, and it's at home!

I sure wish a mod could dig it out of the billions and billions of submissions and put it up, or send it to me... but alas, I'm sure that's too much to ask.

Right?

It is too much? Right?

Thought so. (sigh) Well, as soon as I can, I'll post it here!

(ahem) it was the second one, guys.

Edit: The reasoning I presented... not nearly as entertaining... is here.)

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 05-21-2010 at 08:43 AM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote