View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 12:23 PM   #7
ekbell
Evangelist
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My opinion is that I need to know what copyright is in my country and then look up the author to check if their work is out of copyright before downloading something. (So no downloading Wodehouse's early works on Gutenburg.org :-( )

Of course with life+70 countries I just need to check when I'm not certain about the website. This then leads to the question of downloading a book that I know is out of copyright in my country but may not be out of copyright in the hosting country.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote