View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 04:03 PM   #5
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I'm very happy to hear that. Years ago (before I bought a cover) I went to set my Nook ST on the mantel, it fell on to the brick fireplace, flipped over and skittered across the tile floor. It ended up with a small nick on the side of it, but otherwise it worked fine. From then on I've used cases/covers for my eReaders.
Before the days of lighted Kindles, I fumbled my Kindle and as I grabbed for it I sent it into the wall like a handball. Cracked the screen top to bottom and that was with a case on.

There is no way I'd have a $323 Kindle with no protective case. That's the cost in Mexico. I have no desire to "personalize" my Kindle. I think my selection of books does that. I want my Kindle protected and still very usable.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote