View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 10:35 AM   #33
szarroug3
Zealot
szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fardeenah View Post
thank you
I've taken a look at whether you could just create the x-ray file from mobi and then use it for the azw3 book file. As I've mentioned before, you can as long as the ASIN is the same but the highlighting doesn't work that way. It seems like something is modified in the book's content when you do the conversion so the location data is incorrect. You can still manually click x-ray and use it that way. You just can't highlight and get the x-ray pop up.

I've come up with a way to do it but it'll take time and research so it may take a while. I've post a new version once I do get it working.
szarroug3 is offline   Reply With Quote