Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 09:34 AM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
the theme was solipsism ; the main characters were a family, if i recall correctly, and during the course of the story their home (the scene of the action) began to physically crack and fall apart as the dreamer (the father ?) either realized that they were all products of his own mind or woke up (or possibly neither, and it was the odd events which made the other family members suspect...), and the other family members berated him for causing such havoc. the details are very vague in my memory. i mainly remember really liking it.
Yes, that is very vague. You don't remember any of the character names? If you did you could try google book search.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote