View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 01:22 AM   #14207
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Hugh Howey and Jim Butcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I just finished reading of the twelfth (and just released) novel in the Mary Russell series by Laurie R. King, Garment of Shadows. It was great , exciting, suspenseful, engaging and that makes it a lot like the other eleven books in the series though also different in many ways! They all are like this. a lot like the others, but also quite different.

On now to the third book in Hugh Howey's Molly Fyde series, Molly Fyde and the Blood of Billions! I feel the need to be traveling on a starship for a while!
It was just a year ago, soon after the release of Ghost Story by Jim Butcher, the 13th book in The Dresden Files series that I decided to re-read the entire series before reading the new release. So beginning on September 17th I started re-reading Storm Front and I finishing reading Changes on October 20th. Then I read Ghost Story and finished it on October 25th.

So this year I'm going to start my 2nd annual Dresden Files re-read early, so that when the late November release of Cold Days, the 14th book in the series, happens I'll be ready.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote