View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 07:30 AM   #3
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
It largely depends on what you are buying and whether or not you have to fuss with Agency Pricing.

I usually find Amazon to be the cheapest list price for my books, but I can often get a book cheaper at Kobo if they have a current discount code. There's a nice thread in the Kobo forum where they keep a current list of active codes.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote