View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 09:50 AM   #3
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I got an update notice email on May 2nd. It was one of the very few I've ever received.
I assume it's as Gazella says, there just are not many updates.

On the other hand, speaking of Amazon glitches, I sent as personal mobi document to my Kindle address yesterday, and immediately got two emails back: the first saying that there was no attachment in my email so nothing was done, and the second saying that my document was received and is available on my Kindle. Nobody's perfect.

Last edited by ApK; 05-15-2013 at 09:52 AM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote