View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 11:22 AM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab 2(RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anandkarthikeyan View Post
Yea, I understand that. It is just that I have quite a few documents other than books, like journal articles and so on, which do not contain the metadata but I have always entered the details in the filenames. All The data I need is available in the filename and it would be a lot easier to have them imported as such. Thank you.
Maybe you could use a bulk renamer like Metamorphose to clean up those file names before passing the files to Calibre.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote