View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:58 PM   #9
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
I was a little lost on some questions.

"For a similar topic and make-up of an eBook, indicate by how much (in %) a self-published eBook should be more or less expensive compared to a published eBook."

Um. Self-published is published. Even changing that to publisher-published... there are a lot of tiny/indie publishers that are little more than collections of authors working together to get their books out. (That said, for an author I don't know, I'll risk less money on a self/small-indie published ebook. They tend to not edit well enough.)

Customized features: "Choice of layout versions (e.g. gothic, fairytale, modern, …)"

I have no idea what that means.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote