View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 09:12 PM   #11
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune Tune View Post
My Kindle Paperwhite turned green light after about 4 hour charging but when I disconnected it from the usb cable, on it screen there was a little bit blank space in the battery icon. I mean that despite the Kindle was fully charged (the led light turned green), after it was disconnected from the electric source, the battery icon still not covered all by white color, there was a little black space in this icon as it was only charged to ~95-98%. It appeared from the first time when I charged this Kindle.

Everybody, did you experience this problem?
I've had this problem with both my Paperwhite and Kindle Keyboard. Restarts and resets did not fix the problem for me.
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote