View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #65
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Did any of your replacements come in the original small black box? Both of my replacements came in the same kind of box as my first PW, but there was a tiny "R" on one of the product ID labels on the edge of the box. They both had this whereas the original PW did not.
I did not see an R on any of my replacements. Is it pretty visible? Did anyone take a picture of what that sticker looks like?
Some of mone came just in their own black box, but the first replacements had a regular shipping cardboard box around them.

Last edited by xendula; 10-26-2012 at 11:45 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote