View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
GeorgeH
Addict
GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Eminent Victorians didn't show up in my search because it wasn't formatted for ePub.
If a book isn't in a specific format in the library then I'm pretty sure it's permissible to upload it since some members prefer not to play around with conversion software.

That being said I'll upload an epub version tomorrow. There are some minor table issues I've still to resolve but it's certainly doable.

Thanks for pointing out that we didn't have it here!
GeorgeH is offline   Reply With Quote