Thread: Inkpad X
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 08:02 PM   #12
ezdiy
Zealot
ezdiy can grok the meaning of the universe.ezdiy can grok the meaning of the universe.ezdiy can grok the meaning of the universe.ezdiy can grok the meaning of the universe.ezdiy can grok the meaning of the universe.ezdiy can grok the meaning of the universe.ezdiy can grok the meaning of the universe.ezdiy can grok the meaning of the universe.ezdiy can grok the meaning of the universe.ezdiy can grok the meaning of the universe.ezdiy can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: KT, KPW4, PB740-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
Interesting. On the linux side, BT kbd is just another USB HID, so if USB OTG keyboard works, bt should too with some mild prodding for it to pair up.

Currently I'm running a customized copy of koreader (just ad-hoc molested lua scripts) for various file/bookmark syncing tasks between devices. Long term goal UX wise is something akin to "tandem mode".

That is, keep koreader instance on phone and reader (or even more devices) in sync, from files all the way to UI state. Do all typing/searching/organizing on the phone with fast screen, and it live syncs to the copy running on PB/Kindle, and vice versa - reader paging projects back to phone if I forget to bring with me somewhere I start where I left off. This is a rather long term project though, currently it can barely sync the files and isn't user friendly to set up at all.
ezdiy is offline   Reply With Quote