View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 09:34 AM   #59
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I recommend using the new patching method in post #1, but here are the instructions for the old method, for us old dogs who find it hard to learn new tricks.

I'm one of the old dogs, lost with the new method. Do you know if I can add the previous patch to remove the footer in your nickel patch?

Spoiler:
patch_name = `New home screen removing the footer (row3) and increasing cover size`
patch_enable = `yes`
# Multi-version patch: 4.6.9660 - 4.8.10956+

Thank you.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote