View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 09:07 PM   #45
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
That is where you are dead wrong.
Oh, am I?

Quote:
Entertainment content producers (music, movies, books) will not start to all working as a charity and as hobbyists making no money.
I'm sure they won't. I have no idea what they are going to do. I know what's happening now and I can plot trends.

Quote:
There is no right / entitlement to read. There is no excuse for pirating books. Not before ebooks and not now with ebooks. Whether you make money with it or not. There is plenty of legally free stuff.
There should be. Personally I think there is a right to read. As for pirating books, well it was happening long before ebooks were even a thing and it's happening now.

Quote:
And that is where you and me will have to agree to disagree. No further point to argue with your extreme point of view.

Ok, I enjoyed talking with you. Have fun with your head in the sand.
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote