View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 12:33 AM   #7
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I was always a reader. My mom would always read me a bedtime story, before kindergarten I was reading myself. When I was still in grade school the bookmobile came to it's stop a block away every two weeks. The rule was you could check out all the books you could carry. I'd stack books up to my chin and have them all read by the time they came back. Mom was a reader also and I'd read her reader digest condensed books, the encyclopedia, anything I could get my hands on. She would bring me books she thought I would enjoy but never limited what I could or couldn't read. Still reading 60 yrs later.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote