View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 06:21 PM   #291
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Well, I certainly didn't put any ransomware in EpubMerge. The only changes from the previous version are the version number and updated translations.
Last three posts merged, should have done it yesterday but I... er, couldn't be bothered

MB are pretty good with handling false positives. I've had two since this recent outbreak of ransomware hobgoblins, on both occasions they've gone within 24 hours.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote